Interior 'N Style


Life turns around many things such as food, clothes but for many of us, cozy interiors are our way to express who we really are and what we are looking for in life. As an interior designer it feels like you are on a life long search for the 'holy grail'. We often think we have found the ultimate combination of colour, material and objects for a room or just a corner but then we get another influence from outside which makes us question our choices and restart again.

Well this sums up the future contents of this website. My designer background and my passion for interior design and decoration in my home, will guide this blog through my endeavours in turning our house into a true home. I hope that my blog will spark some ideas for you and bring a little bit of extra flair into your own home :-).
Hope to hear from you a long the way!


Alex.

P.S.: For a daily feed follow me on instagram. @interiornstyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.